A Clarifying Hot Stone Facial Treatment
Suitable For All Skin Types
Inspired by Ayurvedic heated skin treatments, this brightening mask helps relieve discolouration, minimise the appearance of pores and even out skin tone.
- Self-warming, intensive brightening mask
- Minimizes the appearance of large pores
- Smoothes the look of skin texture
- Brightens skin tone by diminishing redness and hyperpigmentation
- Calms active breakouts and warms up to stimulate the pores for maximum serum absorption
- Contains highly active anti-aging and clarifying ingredients such as Copper Peptides, Zinc and PAD (a gentle Azelaic Acid derivative) for a smooth, bright and bouncy glow
How it Works
This self-warming sheet mask takes all the elements of a complex spa treatment - skincare, facial massage and hot stones, and merges it into one effective, convenient facial experience for home use.
- Brightens with PAD - Studies show that PAD helps to brighten skin tone, relieve redness and fades hyperpigmentation
- Refines with Niacinamice - Refines the look of skin texture, minimises pores and diminishes dullness
- Smoothes with Copper Betides - Promotes collagen production in skin and supports recovery from blemishes and other imperfections
How to Use
Step 1 - Cleanse face thoroughly. Fit mask over face.
Step 2 - Remove the sheet mask after 20 minutes.
Step 3 - Pat the remaining serum into skin.
I have some scarring and blemishes from breaking out. Does this help?
Yes! To increase the intensity of the hot stone facial experience and its results use in conjunction with the Obsidian Gua Sha. Wash face and then apply the mask. Warm up the Obsidian Gua Sha and press the flat sides on top of the sheet mask, focusing on troubled areas. After 20 min, peel off mask and wash off excess serum. Repeat this process 3 times a week for quick visible results!
What skin types can benefit the most with this mask?
This mask is suitable for all skin types, and especially suitable for those with oily skin, enlarged pores, pigmentation, scarring, redness and active blemishes.
If I have dry skin, can I use this?
Yes, if you have dry skin but are concerned about pigmentation, pores and redness, this mask is still suitable. However, if your skin starts to show signs of irritation (unusual burning, redness, soreness), take the mask off immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
How often should I use this mask?
In some parts of Asia, people sheet mask everyday! While our masks are suitable for every day use, we recommend starting off 2 to 3 times a week.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
As this is a highly active serum, we do not suggest it for use during pregnancy or breast feeding in case of skin sensitivity.
What are the tips and tricks to use this mask for optimum result?
Using the Obsidian Gua Sha with this mask will amplify and speed up brightening results. If you still want to add a little more warmth without the Gua Sha, use your fingers to massage around the face and it will warm up as well!