The "SOS" Mask
Suitable for All Skin Types
- Our Best Selling cooling mask is a refreshing, all-in-one skin rescue
- Hydrates, brightens and calms skin irritations such as redness, enlarged pores, inflammation, break outs and after-sun fatigue
- Infused with organic Peppermint Water and Aloe Vera juice for instantly refreshing boost of hydration and soothing
- Put it in the fridge before use for a very cool hydration boost!
"Hydrates like a splash of cold water, brightens like a peel and really gets rid of any redness. My pores also look better. Go for it!" - Tania
How it Works
Enriched with organic peppermint water, this icy cold mask is the ultimate rescue for tired, dull or stressed skin. Snow Fox Skincare’s Best Selling signature sheet mask!
- Cools with organic peppermint water - A natural anti-microbial which naturally cools the skin and calms irritations
- Soothes with Aloe Vera Leaf - Hydrate, soothe, promote skin recovery and ease discomfort
- Calms with Wakame Seaweed Extract - High in Vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants to help minimise skin sensitivity and stress
How to Use
Step 1 - Gently scrap outwards from the centre of the face
Step 2 - Press the warmed Gua Sha against the skin to boost the warmth of the Hot Stone Facial Mask
Step 3 - Scrape along the jawline, neck and shoulders to reduce puffiness and relieve muscle tension
I'm experiencing a breakout. Should I use the Arctic Breeze Rescue Mask or the Hot Stone Facial Mask?
The Hot Stone Facial Mask is a better fit for blemishes, oily pores and spots, while the Arctic Breeze is great for calming down skin irritations such as redness, bumps and after sun fatigue.
How often should I use this mask?
In some parts of Asia, people sheet mask everyday! While our masks are suitable for every day use, we recommend starting off 2 to 3 times a week. The Arctic Breeze is fantastic for travel as it works wonders on tired and jet lagged skin.
If I am allergic to peppermint, can I use this?
This formula uses potent organic peppermint oil and water from Australia, so we suggest those with allergies to peppermint to choose another mask in the range.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Yes it is!
Are the sheet masks eco-friendly?
Yes, only 100% organic certified, biodegradable cotton sheets are used, which can be composted. The serums are naturally derived from non-animal origin ingredients, don’t contain synthetic preservatives or bleach so it’s fine to compost alongside the mask (these chemicals won't pollute water ways). Vegan-friendly.
Any Sheet Masking Tips and Tricks?
Place in fridge beforehand to make it EVEN colder (customers have done this after a hot day at the beach). Use the Snowy Jade Gua Sha on top of the sheet mask to speed up absorption time and amplify benefits. This formula is designed to provide instant, fast acting relief, with visible results with just one use.