The “Glass Skin” Mask
Suitable for All Skin Types
- Provides an instant skin smoothing and plumping effect for a naturally glossy, dewy glow known as the "Glass Skin" look in Asia
- Corrects dull skin tone while improving skin texture over time
- Contains antioxidant-rich Cherry Blossom extract from Kyoto, Japan
- Nicknamed the "Bridal Mask", perfect for enhancing skin texture and make up preparation before any big events or photoshoots
How it Works
Containing premium Yoshino Cherry Blossoms from orchards in Kyoto, Japan.
- Smooths with Cherry Blossom Extract - A rich source of caffeic acid and antioxidants to soothe inflammation and helps repair the skin's natural barriers
- Brightens with White Tea Extract - Packed with more catechin antioxidants than Green Tea, prized in Asia for its anti-aging properties
- Plumped with Hyaluronic Acid - Ensures that the surface of the skin is effectively delivering nutrients where it is needed to hydrate, plump, smooth and improve the look of skin texture.
- Also contains; Pumpkin Seed extract, organic Chamomile water and Sea water!
How to Use
Step 1 - Cleanse face thoroughly. Fit mask over face.
Step 2 - Remove the sheet mask after 20 minutes.
Step 3 - Pat the remaining serum into skin.
Is this mask suitable for oily or blemish-prone skin?
Yes, it's suitable for all skin types.
How often should I use this mask?
In some parts of Asia, people sheet mask everyday! While our masks are suitable for every day use, we recommend starting off 2 to 3 times a week for visible results. If you'd like a more intensive masking routine (ie. you'd like to achieve optimal results in the shortest time frame possible), try our 5 day sheet masking process and sheet mask once a day for 5 days straight
What if I have hypersensitive skin?
This sheet mask has the most gentle formula of all our sheet masks.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Yes, it's safe and also clinically proven safe for skin. If you're experiencing extreme skin sensitivity during pregnancy, try a patch test on your wrist before applying sheet mask to face.
Any Sheet Masking Tips and Tricks?
1. Place in fridge beforehand to make it an extra fresh masking session.
2. Use the Snowy Jade Gua Shaon top of the sheet mask to speed up absorption time and amplify benefits - it can cut masking time down to 10 minutes if you need to go somewhere and want your skin glowing.
3. The Japanese Cherry Blossom mask is a popular "bridal" mask in Asia because of its skin texture enhancing effect, which naturally primes and preps the skin to look smooth all throughout the day. Use it before a big event or photoshoot to keep skin feeling hydrated for hours.